It turns out you probably have dozens of Facebook messages in your inbox that you never saw or knew existed. There’s a “message request” inbox that’s so well-hidden most of us have never looked inside. If someone who hasn’t added you tries to send you a message, that’s probably where it will go.
Want in? Here’s how to do it on both desktop and mobile.
1. Load Facebook Messenger. Then go to the Settings button, a gear symbol on the bottom right.
2. Click ‘People.’
3. Click ‘Message Requests’
4. Click ‘See filtered requests.’
5. You should then see all the hidden messages. I had about 100…
1. Click the message icon in the right.
2. Click ‘Message Requests’ above your inbox.
3. Click ‘See filtered requests’
4. You should then see all the hidden messages. I had about 100…
You’re welcome! Now please waste your entire Saturday reading through these…