They Just Totally Let Prince Andrew Get Away With It!

Uncategorized

On Tuesday, the sex abuse lawsuit filed against Britain’s Prince Andrew, Duke of York, has been dismissed by the U.S. judge.

This is after the lawyers for the American woman who filed it reached a deal calling for the prince to make a substantial donation to his accuser’s charity and declare he never meant to malign her character.

Prince Andrew has been sued by an American woman named Virginia Guiffre for sexually assaulting her on three occasions when she was 17. This allegation has been repeatedly denied by Guiffre.

In a letter statement, Giuffre’s David Boies wrote:

“The parties will file a stipulated dismissal upon Ms. Giuffre’s receipt of the settlement (the sum of which is not being disclosed).”

Prince Andrew, the statement added, had “never intended to malign Ms. Giuffre’s character” and he recognised she had “suffered both as an established victim of abuse and as a result of unfair public attacks”.

The duke also pledged to “demonstrate his regret for his association” with the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein by supporting the “fight against the evils of sex trafficking, and by supporting its victims”.

Back in January, the Duke of York has requested the case to be dismissed, however; it was denied by the judge and the case had moved forward.

Prince Andrew’s connection with the U.S. sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and Guiffre’s scandalous BBC TV interview has caused to have his military links and Royal patronages removed. In the said interview with Guiffre, she claimed that she was a “sex slave” of pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and Prince Andrew was a participant.

She firmly said that “He was an abuser. He was a participant,” she says on the show.

“The first time in London, I was so young. Ghislaine woke me up in the morning  and said, ‘You’re gonna meet a prince today.’ I didn’t know at that point that I was going to be trafficked to a prince,” Giuffre said.

Here’s an excerpt from the NPR report:

A U.S. judge dismissed the sex abuse lawsuit against Britain’s Prince Andrew on Tuesday, three weeks after lawyers for the American woman who filed it reached a deal calling for the prince to make a substantial donation to his accuser’s charity and declare he never meant to malign her character.

U.S. District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan signed court papers dismissing the August lawsuit after lawyers on both sides asked him to do so earlier in the day. The judge had given them until March 17 to complete the deal or he would set a trial date. The lawsuit cannot be refiled.

The lawyers revealed three weeks ago that they had tentatively agreed to a settlement in which the prince would donate to Virginia Giuffre’s charity and make the declaration about her character.

Sources: The Gateway Pundit, NPR, AXIOS, BBC, The New York Times