YouTube released a list Friday of the most popular Super Bowl ads posted so far based on views received through February 3. That list has Hyundai, Pokémon and Pepsi in the top three spots, with Turbo Tax claiming three of the top 10 spots.
Trending this year were thrilling bear chases, intense action clips and melodramatic scenes involving celebrity NFL cameos.
According to the YouTube blog, the site has seen almost 200 years worth of viewing so far in 2016, or 1.75 million hours.
Check out the full list of the most-viewed Super Bowl ads and teasers so far:
- Hyundai – The Chase – Hyundai Super Bowl Commercial | The 2017 Hyundai Elantra
- Pokémon – #Pokemon20: Pokémon Super Bowl Commercial
- Pepsi – Jerry Rice and Shannon Sharpe Party Fail Study | Walmart | Pepsi
- AXE – AXE – Find Your Magic
- TurboTax – TurboTax 2016 Commercial “George Smoot Simple Questions” (Official :30) TV Ad
- TurboTax – TurboTax 2016 Commercial “Michio Kaku Absolute Zero” (Official :30) TV Ad
- UnitedHealthcare – UnitedHealthcare | Delivery :30
- Wix.com – Kung Fu Panda’s Po Discovers the Power of Wix | Wix.com #StartStunning 2016 Big Game Campaign
- TurboTax – TurboTax 2016 Commercial “S. James Gates W-2” (Official :30) TV Ad
- MINI USA – MINI USA | #DefyLabels Big Game TV Spot
Find the rest of the videos on YouTube AdBlitz, a sister site created to showcase Super Bowl ads and allow viewers to vote for their favorites.