New documents were released that proved Dr. Anthony Fauci has been lying about the whole COVID-19. This Military documents coming from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency confirmed that not only contradict Dr. Anthony Fauci’s sworn testimony before Congress but that utterly shatters the entire COVID19 narrative.
According to Project Veritas, any other time would all but annihilate any remaining trust in the Federal Government set out the case that
- “Military documents state that EcoHealth Alliance approached DARPA in March 2018 seeking funding to conduct gain of function research of bat-borne coronaviruses. The proposal, named Project Defuse, was rejected by DARPA over safety concerns and the notion that it violates the gain of function research moratorium.
- The main report regarding the EcoHealth Alliance proposal leaked on the internet a couple of months ago, it has remained unverified until now. Project Veritas has obtained a separate report to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, written by U.S. Marine Corp Major, Joseph Murphy, a former DARPA Fellow.
- “The proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” a direct quote from the DARPA rejection letter.
- Project Veritas reached out to DARPA for comment regarding the hidden documents and spoke with the Chief of Communications, Jared Adams, who said, “It doesn’t sound normal to me,” when asked about the way the documents were buried.”
Critics argued the grant-facilitated research included controversial gain-of-function experiments, but government officials like National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins and NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci have insisted that gain-of-function research was not occurring on the government’s dime.
“Can you imagine if a SARS virus that’s been juiced up and had viral proteins added to it — to the spike protein — if that were released accidentally,” Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., asked Fauci during a May Senate hearing.
The NIH has not ever, and does not now, fund gain of function research in the Wuhan institute,” Fauci returned during the hearing.
Project Veritas reported having obtained and verified a letter from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) rejecting funds to EcoHealth Alliance. The rejection letter said the agency was not going to provide funding to EcoHealth Alliance because its “proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function (GoF) research,” the DARPA rejection letter said, according to Project Veritas.
Watch it here: Project Veritas/Youtube
The proposal was outright rejected by DARPA who wrote, “The DEFUSE proposed project by EHA was rejected by DARPA, although “if funding became available”, certain components of particular interest could have gone ahead, subject to a clear contractual Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC) risk mitigation plan that ‘includes a responsible communications plan’.
DARPA identified nine major weaknesses in the proposal that drove their decision, some of them are pretty startling, let’s touch on the first five:
- The proposal is considered to potentially involve GoF/DURC research because they propose to synthesize spike glycoproteins that bind to human cell receptors and insert them into SARSr-CoV backbones to assess whether they can cause SARS-like disease.
- However, the proposal does not mention or assess potential risks of Gain of Function
- (GoF) research. 3. Nor does the proposal mention or assess Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC)
issues, and thus fails to present a DURC risk mitigation plan.
- The proposal hardly addresses or discusses ethical, legal, and social issues (ELSI).
- The proposal fails to discuss problems with the proposed vaccine delivery systems
caused by the known issues of variability in vaccine dosage.
“It is clear that the proposed DEFUSE project led by Peter Daszak could have put local communities at risk”
Little did they know, the risk would be global. Furthermore, the report goes on to review in detail the serious concerns held by DARPA over the gain of function research in addition to “the concealment of documents, the suppression of potential curatives, like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine, and the mRNA vaccines.” according to Project Veritas. During a heated hearing with Senator Rand Paul on January 11th, Dr. Fauci the Director of the NIAID seemed downright rattled and easily perturbed, as he utterly refused to answer reasonable questions from several GOP Senators regarding the project with Peter Daszak, instead preferring to attack Senator Paul, accusing him of inciting threats against his life.